9. It Helps In Boosting Energy.
If you feel sleepy or sluggish, drinking water on an empty stomach can make you feel active instantly. It stimulates the red blood cells to grow faster, which results in more oxygen and energy.
10. It Cleanses The Colon.
Drinking a glass of water on an empty stomach can help get rid of the accumulated sludge and enables faster absorption of nutrients. This results in a healthier colon and an overall healthy body.
In this way, drinking water on an empty stomach has numerous benefits.
- As soon as you wake up in the morning, drink a liter of water before brushing. If you’re a newbie, you can start with a smaller quantity.
- After drinking water, you can clean and brush your teeth. Avoid eating or drinking anything for around 45 minutes.
- After this, you can have your breakfast.
- After your regular meals, do not drink anything for two hours. Then, drink a liter of water again.
This helps you keep many diseases at bay, and you can notice a new energy and freshness within a few days. The water therapy has the power to heal blood pressure, gastritis, constipation, and diabetes with no side effects at all.
Starting this therapy with lukewarm water will help yield the maximum benefits. You can also add lemon juice to lukewarm water and drink it on an empty stomach. This will help detoxify your body. Hope you find the above post useful and informative. Share your views in the comments box below.