How To Make Carrot Juice
To improve your health, consider preparing this amazing fruit juice regularly.
Preparing carrot juice is simple and quick. You need one to two medium-sized carrots.
- Wash and chop the carrots and add them to a blender.
- Add some filtered water.
- You can add a few more chopped veggies if you want.
- Blend on medium speed until all the ingredients are pulverized.
- You can strain the juice into a new container through a nut milk bag.
- Your juice is ready. You can store the pulp (fiber) in the refrigerator and use it in your other preparations.
Alternately, you can allow the pulp to stay in the drink and eat your way through. You can also use carrots alone without adding other veggies. There are other ways you can include carrot juice into your diet:
- You can replace the stock in creamed vegetable soups with carrot juice.
- Replace the liquids in your baked goods with carrot juice.
- You can use carrot juice instead of chicken broth or plain water as a cooking medium. This method works especially well if you are cooking grains.
- Carrot juice also makes for a fat-free and tangy salad dressing.
- You can add the juice to other smoothies or juices to up their health quotient.
You might be wondering about the dosage. Carrot juice is exceptionally rich in vitamin A. The upper limit for vitamin A is 10,000 IU.
Taking preformed vitamin A, usually in the form of supplements, can be harmful if you exceed the recommended dose. Intake of carrot juice has not been found to cause such issues – but please check with your doctor.
All this may make carrot juice seem like an absolute fountain of health. Well, it could be close to that. But it does have a side effect you must be wary of.